Please note there is a slight delay in dispatch of the Lulla Dolls at this stage – expect 2 weeks waiting time
The Lulla Doll was designed in Iceland as a sleep companion for preemies, babies and toddlers. It imitates closeness to a caregiver at rest with its soft feel of natural cotton and soothing sounds of real-life breathing and heartbeat. Lulla’s unique design is based on scientific research that shows how closeness improves sleep, wellbeing and safety.
- Hear– When the chest is pressed, Lulla plays a real-life recording of breathing and heartbeat continuously for 8 hours.
- Look– Babies prefer to look at something that resembles a human face. The colours of the doll were chosen for the purpose of making the doll uni-sex and uni-race.
- Touch– The outer layer is made from soft natural cotton. The filling is made from ultra-fine microfiber that is hypoallergenic.
- Smell– The fabric of the doll can absorb smell from parents if they first keep it close to their skin before giving it to their child for extra feeling of security.
- Clean and safe– The doll is machine washable in warm water making it safer for small babies with underdeveloped immune and respiratory systems.
The Lulla Doll comes with batteries for demo purposes only. It operates on 2 x AAA batteries and the developers of the Lulla Doll highly recommend the use of alkaline rechargeable batteries for both environmental and economic reasons.
Available on backorder